The very first brick you lay on your foundation for success is Belief in yourself, the quintessence of what your life is right now. Look around you right now, and honestly observe how the fabric of your belief weaves into every facet of your life. Your life is merely an out picturing of your faith and belief.
The Gita says “As a person believes …so he is. Everyone’s belief becomes the reality of their existence. Belief is the essence of the person. Man is what he believes.”
What do you believe about yourself?
This question will lead to the more profound query about who you are.
So, who are you?
In an instant a whole belief system can transform or renovate you completely by changing your paradigm.
Right now, right where you are sitting, imagine you are free from all ideas of limitations, and fling open that door to let in infinite possibilities. Saturate your mind with all your hopes and dreams. Big dreams, small dreams, from that big house on the bay to the amazing family, from lots of money in the bank to real peace in your heart, let the potential of true happiness and success pervade your mind and just breathe.
Jesus said “If you have faith, you can move mountains”.
The quality of your life is directly proportional to the quality of your belief. Some of you might think that a lot of your life around you is not what you believe. This is in fact a conscious belief, a superficial, surface belief that you may have, what rests underneath the surface of your deliberate thought is the lurking reality of what you may actually be believing in a fundamental level.
As always I will have some methods to help you believe in yourself, because it is really quite easy!
Ways to ensconce belief in yourself:
- Belief is a lot like love, it is intangible, you cannot obtain it, possess it, or even own it, and its invisible quality makes it even more of a mystery. But the technique to start believing is the simplest yet people complicate this method beyond comprehension. Some things are not meant to be understood, they are simply meant to be felt.
Ready… All you have to do is close your eyes and MOVE INTO BELIEF MOVE INTO YOU, whichever is easiest.
- Affirmations are also a proven technique to quiet your critical voice. Belief is always there, unconditionally waiting for us to simply let her in, but, we all know that we have that critic our heads, the guard that stops the belief from moving into our minds. So take a stand and start asserting yourself with your age old critic.
- Simply repeat to yourself slowly and with emotion:
- I BELIEVE …
- I BELIEVE IN MYSELF
- I BELIEVE I AM ALL THAT I WANT TO BE
- When you wake up in the morning, first thing before the critic can wake up start by repeating the affirmations and do the same just before you go to sleep. Keep those positive thoughts and emotions impress upon your mind and watch the gradual change. It is almost like a prayer and prayer is really becoming aware of God in your heart.
- Affirm and let belief move into your being everyday from today. Do this for 21 days and watch your world open up.
- We are so driven by a world of instant results, but I want you to ask yourself this question, how long it took your belief system to create who you are today. Now you have to unlearn some of that to reach your true potential, in all aspects of your life.
As always, I am here for you to assist you in exploring more of your belief system, so you can reach your true potential. My website is www.gulfcoastlifecoach.com or www.alivewithadwiti.com my phone number is 1-251-609-1251.
Namaste until next time.
Adwiti Subba Haffner
e-mail: [email protected]