List of 20 rules for mothers
- Take care of yourself first, this is the only way you can take care of others.
- Surround yourself with good people, the ones who support you, love you and is truthful enough to let you know when you are not being true to yourself.
- Clean your desk from all the clutter, this can be liberating.
- Spend 10 minutes a day encouraging and cheer leading yourself.
- See the best in people, even if you don’t like them.
- Put on your favorite song and sing like you are a rock star.
- Put on a dance video and just let loose.
- Be kind to yourself and your body.
- Eat healthy unprocessed food and feel energized.
10. Get fit like you’ve never been before.
11. De-clutter your house in 15 minutes. Get a basket and pick up 5 things from each room you do not want and either trash it or give it to charity.
12. Watch what comes out of your mouth because that is irretrievable.
13. Write yourself a love letter J
14. Read a feel good book.
15. Watch a feel good movie.
16. Laugh like you were a teenager.
17. Keep your word.
18. You are your child’s role model, be authentically you. You cannot go wrong there.
19. Make a pie chart of how much time you are spending on each facet of your life, then regroup if you need to balance the chart.
20. Have a cup of tea and watch the rain.
Thank you for being our children’s very first teacher and being the foundation of society. My love and blessings to all you mothers out there . We appreciate you!
Adwiti Subba Haffner
www. Alivewithadwiti.com/empowering mothers