Dearest Mothers from all over the world,
Thank you for reading my blogs and getting inspired to be the real you, full of light and love. I will always hold the highest vision for you in my meditations. Yes I meditate for all my readers and send them love, healing and compassion.
Today,being Mother’s day I decided to ask my six year old some questions and share it with you.
Me : What is a mother?
Daughter: A mother is love.
Me: What should I do to make myself happy?
Daughter: How hard is it to be happy mamma? Just be happy..that’s it!
Me: How should I take care of myself?
Daughter: Eat, you should eat vegetables, carrots, good for the eye, Drink water so you don’t get dehydrated, eat protein and oh lots of carbs, popsicles as well!
Me: what should I do when I get frustrated?
Breathe, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale and do yoga. Also hold your temper in your mouth and then blow it out, like you are chasing it away…chase it away…
Me: What do you enjoy most with me?
Daughter: Cuddles, Snuggles, playing and having fun!
Me: What should I do when I have a problem?
Mothers remember to:
1. Honor yourself, by listening to your heart.
2. Worship your own divinity by knowing that you are indeed divine.
3. Clear the channel to your heart to receive all that the Universe has in store for you.
4. Find a quiet moment to nurture your inner and outer beauty. A face mask, beautiful music and going within to connect with your wisdom.
5. Feel the immense connection with your children and Thank the Universe for sending them to you to take care of them and love them unconditionally.
Until tomorrow MOTHERS! HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
With all my love and blessings,