Greetings beautiful beings,
Just a few pointers on how to release darkness/sadness/anger..
1. Release the need to be you-created by the EGO-invite and embrace the truest form of you. This seems to be a simple statement, please take some time to ponder over the “true” you!
2. Release the need to be right, instead go from neediness to fulfillment. The needing to be right comes from a feeling of lack in your mind, feeling that you “need” approval for your stand. Moving from approval seeking to collaboration will bring a lot of peace in your heart and in your life.
3. Release people in your life that are bringing you down, instead love yourself and hang out with people that uplift you. Even if you have to see the people that are negative – changing your perspective about them in your mind will help you not react to their negativity. I usually see them with compassion and remember that they are doing what they are doing because of where they are in their consciousness.
4. Release anything unlike peace and step into serenity. It takes that one defining moment , one decision to say “NO MORE”. To choose between chaos and peace…make that choice, it is all in your mind.
5. Release darkness within and light will find you.
Hi, My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!