Good morning beautiful people,
Today just a few tips to stay on the game:
1. Think slim….Thinking slim is one of the main strategies of weight loss. You know you already have that slim person within you, now imagine what that slimmer version of you is saying to you about your eating and exercising habits? Jot it down in your journal and let the slim you be in charge in your mind!
2. Experiment with your food. What works for me is eating lesser carbohydrates and more vegetables and fruits.
3. Celery is the ultimate weight loss snack. Pre-wash this vegetable and snack on it all you can, it is a diuretic and is a high fiber vegetable with very low calorie. Enjoy this snack.
4. Tune in to your, self talk..always be encouraging and supportive of yourself.
5. Keep recording what you eat in your food journal.
6. Cut out photographs of a variety of vegetables and put it on the fridge. This will entice you into making healthy decisions.
7. Eat when you are hungry, that means know your body.
8. Increase your vegetable intake and reduce your sugar intake.
9. Always remember that being healthy and losing weight is a commitment , not a fad. Know that you are doing this for your health and all around wellness, so a lifestyle change is necessary!
10. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.
Enjoy your day and I BELIEVE you are reaching your goal weight!
With lots of love and support,
Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!
My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Certified Personal Transformation Coach. I teach women and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!