Greetings beautiful people taking the challenge,
I suggest you devote a little time and effort by “subscribe to be inspired” to this site on the right hand side and signing up with your email address ( which will not be sold, shared or rented) so you will not miss out on the encouraging emails for your weight loss and other inspiring articles.
“Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” Edward Stanley
Now yesterday you have cleaned out your pantry and replaced it with healthy food, it is imperative that your fridge is attractive with all different colors of food and your pantry is bursting with healthy goodness. You are doing this for you, for your health and your body!
1. Excuses be gone! Pull out a photo of a time when you were the size you want to be now. Stick it on your fridge for motivation. Make sure to change the photo every two weeks as you will get immune to the photo and the feeling, rotate the shots and keep it fresh. I also keep photographs of fresh vegetables on my fridge to excite my taste buds.
2. Now I want you to get a health journal. A notebook will do. Name this journal something exciting, like HEALTHY,SEXY ME or MY SUCCESS JOURNAL. Now some of you have sent me their goals. Make a realistic goal and write it down in the first page with a time limit on it. Let that goal be something that your mind believes, because belief is significant in this journey, and when you start to drop down the pounds then you adjust your goal accordingly!
3. In your journal, jot down all the foods that you are eating and drinking, and see where your weakness is. On a separate page write down all your favorite food and drinks. You know I love pizza J. But an hour of Jillian Michaels really strenuous workout is cancelled by two slices of pizza. Not to deny you these cholesterol packed foods, but become aware of what you are consuming.
4. Start a meal plan. Every morning spend a few minutes planning your meals gearing towards healthy choices.
|My Salad recipe 🙂 Enjoy!|
5. Visualize your success. Close your eyes and mentally project an image of you at your perfect weight. Hold that image in your mind all day long, taking snippets out of the day to imagine this slimmer, healthier version of you. The fact is, it is you. You can get there, because “Imagination is more important than knowledge” Einstein
Here is a linkhttps://www.alivewithadwiti.com/store/meditation/weight-release it is a weight loss hypnosis download, now on sale 10% off. Listen to the download every night before you sleep or right when you wake up. The hypnosis helps with you mind set, it delves into the subconscious and helps you re-program your idea of weight and weight loss. It supports your dream and your weight loss goals.
|CLICK HERE FOR THE WEIGHT LOSS DOWNLOAD LINK|
Have a wonderful day. I will see you tomorrow. Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!
My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!