Please “sign up to be inspired” to this site on the right hand side with your email address ( which will not be sold, shared or rented) so you will not miss out on the encouraging emails for your weight loss challenge and other inspiring articles.
Greetings wonderful beings,
“First thing every morning before you arise, say out loud, ‘I believe’, three times.” ~Norman Vincent Peale
How are we doing?
1. Now that you have your pantry cleaned and you are only consuming food that are good for your body, today I invite you to write down activities that you enjoy. I love , Stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, walking and running but it is so hot in summer, I enjoy my elliptical time. I really look forward to it, because I can listen to music or the radio and just clear my head. I also enjoy Zumba and just dancing with my daughter and my husband. The point is to stop sitting and start moving.
2. After you make that list, start putting these chosen activities in your calendar for the whole week. It is important to put exercise as an appointment (with yourself). This way it is official and your mind will compute it as a signal to go ahead and check it off your list. Let those endorphins surge into your system, start feeling good! Your being deserves it!
3. Think positive thoughts about your health and your body. When a negative thought saunters into your mind, accept it and then release it. It is impossible to be ONLY thinking positive, but you can definitely dissolve the negative thoughts by replacing it with a good one. For eg. YOU CAN DO THIS!
4. Remember to log down food that you are eating and the times you are eating. When you log it down you will become surprisingly aware of how much you are eating and what you need to eliminate from your diet.
5. In a plate, half should be filled with vegetables. ¼ th with protein and the other ¼ with healthy carbohydrate. You can go for unlimited helping of vegetables provided it is not cooked with too much oil.
Enjoy your plate, your exercise and imagining the new healthy, sexy and slimmer you! YOU CAN DO IT!
Here is a linkhttps://www.alivewithadwiti.com/store/meditation/weight-release it is a weight loss hypnosis download, now on sale 10% off. Listen to the download every night before you sleep or right when you wake up. The hypnosis helps with you mind set, it delves into the subconscious and helps you re-program your idea of weight and weight loss. It supports your dream and your weight loss goals.
Have a wonderful day. I will see you tomorrow. Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!
My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!