“Happiness is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
It comes and sits softly on your shoulder.”
Henry David Thoreau
Happiness reminds me of golden sunshine that embraces with its warmth the very heart of the Universe, flowers that bloom in people’s words, blue skies limitless like the mind, clouds as ephemeral as thoughts or emotions, meadows that are fertile with creation, vast as rivers that flow into oceans and as pure as the white mountains, free as the wind, adding a splash of color like the aurora borealis….happiness touches us in myriad ways.
How can anyone define Happiness when Happiness is beyond definition.
You cannot achieve happiness, because happiness is within and without, it is not something that you go looking for because you lost it. However you can connect or disconnect from it with your own actions.
Here are some ways to connect to the happiness that is omnipresent .
1. No matter how bad things are, I am sure you have seen children laughing and enjoying themselves. They are living in the “now”. Moment to moment enjoying and living that moment. You know it works out for them, it will work out for you too.
2. Meditation in the mornings before you start the day is like watering your roots to give nutrients to the whole plant, without which it will die. The calm is as vital as water in our lives as it centers us back to homeostasis. When your body is in this optimum state it can function in the same level. When you are functioning in your optimal, then connection with happiness is easier. Make a habit to close your eyes and just spiral upwards by simply saying “ I am happy” whenever you want, this may sound silly but when you say that the neurotransmitters start sending messages about being happy to the brain and the rest of the body.
3. What prevents us from being happy? Negative emotions. Again I reiterate, it is impossible to only have positive thoughts. So go ahead have those negatives thoughts but remember to let it go as easily as it came, or reverse that harmful thought into something more soothing.
4. Don’t keep destructive thoughts and feelings in your heart for it is like acid that slowly eats away the healthy, good feelings that enable you to connect with happiness.
5. Be grateful. Be kind. Be Compassionate. Be Happy.
|THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THAN TO BE HAPPY!
Until tomorrow mothers, Be Happy!
I have helped many mothers and people live on purpose and activate the subtle connection with the Universe and they have had beautiful experiences. Check out some testimonials https://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I teach moms (also via Skype sessions) to identify and release the blockages that hold them back, to find within them the empowerment to gain clarity of vision, achieve their most audacious dreams and find profound success , fulfillment and peace.
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!