How can we trust something that is unseen? How can we trust something that is concealed? How can we trust something that is perhaps what a lot of people think as imaginary?
But then trust is what you have been doing and being from the time you were born. Can you see your future? Yet you go through great lengths to plan it. Can you see your next step? Even the very word that I am going to write next is an intimate relationship with trust.
And yet people have great difficulty trusting the path, trusting the heart and trusting the Universe.
Here are Five simple ways to trust the Universe:
1. Know that you are trusting the unknown the very fact that you are living, breathing and enjoying your life. Whether anyone trusts or not, they actually are.
2. Give without expecting anything in return, because when you expect you are excoriating the simple act of giving. Give trust without expecting or getting attached to any results.
3. Although we think that trusting is an ACT, it is really a state of being. When you are one with the Universe with God then you don’t have to act or do anything, the guidance will be enough to be one with the Divine.
4. Take that leap of faith when called upon to do so, when you don’t leap you stay stagnant because you it is impossible to go back. The leap is necessary for the next step. Please write to me about the leap of faith that you are taking this day/week/month. I will be rooting for you.
5. You are placed in this earth to co-create a beautiful, happy life. Trusting means releasing those elements that cause you suffering.
Thank you for reading my blogs, I enjoy reaching out to all my beautiful readers and hope that it helps them in some way or the other. I know a lot of you have e-mailed me to let me know how much these blogs have helped them. I am grateful for your appreciation, it encourages me to be more.
I am here for you to hold your hand when you take that leap of faith. Set up an appointment with me so you can reach those lofty goals and see real results in your life.
My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on “join this site” and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!