Recently I have had to make a very hard decision about something in my life and I got to thinking about all of you and how you go through the process of decision making. The conflict tears you inside and makes you doubt the reality of the situation; it also creates an unhealthy atmosphere inside and out.
I have not come across anyone who has not dealt with a dilemma in their life.
I came to a very clear decision and I want to share with you how I did it after a few days of being in a state of conflict.
- Take your time about making the decision. There will be voices in your head, as you know talking you into many choices. Here is a very important step because one of the voices is the one that you really want to listen to. How do you recognize that voice?
- Take some time out in silence. Take out a notebook and draw a line across the center. Write down PROS and CONS and start writing all the reasons you are choosing to make that decision and all the reasons contrary to that.
- Now close your eyes and go within and see the outcome of both all the choices.
- Be clear in your heart because this is about listening to your heart and seeing results with your mind’s eye. You have to be able to see without any external influences. Look at it exactly as your heart shows it, you will know.
- Ask for the answer before you sleep. According to the book “Power of the subconscious mind” “Robert Louis Stevenson had a persistent habit of giving specific instructions to his subconscious mind every night prior to sleep.” You can do the same. Just before you hit the pillow, ask your subconscious mind to heal you, guide you and bring you to a clear decision.
- You have to be careful not to let your EGO play a huge part in the decision making process. Fear can also restrict you from making the bigger or the more challenging choice.
Now feel the outcome in your heart. If this feels tight and restrictive then don’t do it. IF this feels free and light then there is your burden lifted off your shoulder.
- Another thing to remember, there is no such thing as a WRONG choice. The choice you make, better or bad will present you with an experience that will eventually help you grow and evolve in your journey. If the choice has not been exactly perfect at that moment, nature will adjust around your events to bring you back to where your lesson will be most fruitful.
I want to thank you all for travelling this journey with me and would like to present you with a gift of a short meditation.
Phone # : 251-6091251
email : [email protected]
My super fun with lots of tips Blog: http://successandempowermentforwomen.blogspot.com/