Himalayan Bowl Therapy and deep meditation
November 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm CST$50
I am hosting a sound therapy session for a small group of five, so the bowls are placed on your body for a longer period with more personalized attention while still receiving the benefits of the group energy.
Reserve your space for Thursday, November 21st @ 5:30 PM
The Himalayan Singing Bowls produce sounds that affect your brain, your mind and your body to harmonize, align and completely relax you, resetting your state of mind.
This ancient instrument is made of seven metals which when played with prayers and chants have the power to unite heaven and earth, linking you to the very essence of your “true nature”.
Join Adwiti for a beautiful evening experiencing “union with the divine through sound”. These unique tones emitted will help you with deep meditation, receive intuitive messages, as well as creative thinking.
Sound Therapy is known to help you:
• Clear your mind
• Make room for renewal
• Manage physical pain
• Balance both hemispheres of the brain
• Clean negative energy and emotions
• Achieve a very deep state of relaxation
• Improve sleep
• Increase in vital energy flow, creativity, intuition, and motivation
• Soothe, purify and harmonize your emotions and feelings
• Stimulate circulation
• Reduce Stress
• Center and harmonize your heart
• Gain a deeper connection with your intuition, divinity and your true self
Experience this ancient healing art for yourself to regain clarity, balance, homeostasis and harmony within.
Please bring your yoga mat and your blanket (optional)
Wear comfortable clothes.
If you have a pacemaker please let Adwiti know in advance
An open mind
Adwiti would like to share this event with a small, intimate group so she can give personal attention to all guests; seats are very limited. Please register as soon as possible.
* We only have 5 spaces. $50/ticket If you pre-register, $60 at the door*